How do I find out the status of my suggested correction?

Once you submit Data Research Request, a Resolution Manager will be assigned to your case. At that time, you will receive an email that includes the case number assigned to your request. The Manager will research your case as quickly as possible and contact you by email with their findings. If there is additional information to provide you during the research process, your Resolution Manager will share that update. As soon as the research is complete, your assigned Manager will contact you.

Contact Us

Think a report has an error?

Let us know the details and we’ll look into it and get back to you

Report a Concern
Have a general question?

Send us a message and read our response at your convenience

Contact Us

Note: We don’t offer phone support out of full dedication to our other help channels. Online support allows us to send and receive links and supporting documentation, which resolves your concerns more quickly.